Sunday, November 18, 2012

Integrated Marketing Communications

Promotion- communication by marketers that informs, persuades, and reminds potential buyers of a product in order to influence an opinion or elicit response.

When any company wants to promote a product or the company itself, their main objective is to capture consumers that have not yet been apart of their company. They want to capture the eye of the other consumer, i.e, people who have not owned their products.
Apple has grasped the attention of many people worldwide with their products. Whether it is with their laptops, phones, or music players, Apple has grasped many people. Apple has a competitive advantage when it comes to its consumers. Many of Apples consumers are very competitive when it comes to the products Apple produces. The consumer will believe that Apple products are the best products that have been created. No other company can create a product that will come close any of Apple's products.

Apple uses advertising, public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling as a part of their promotional strategy. Whether you see iPhone ads on the train, billboards, television, newspaper, emails, or internet, its only Apple advertising their products to their consumers and potential consumers. They advertise all over the world to get as many consumers in as possible. Their ads are usually very eye catching. When advertising on television they use a celebrity to show that if celebrities have the product you should also. The other ad Apple uses on television is the hand that demonstrates how easy it is to use the product. The hand is usually used to advertise their iPhones.
When new products are released, Apple items usually have glitches. Whether its the camera goes on and off on its own, or you lose service by touching a certain part of the phone. Consumers usually go straight to calling Apple tells them their complaints. Public Relations deals with how the public reacts to the products of Apple, how the public should not be experiencing glitches with their glitches.

I am currently doing my homework on my MacBook Pro. Of course I did not purchase the laptop, my boyfriend did. I only wanted the laptop because my brother had it first and it looked so beautiful. Most people who do not have a MacBook say it is just a regular laptop, but others who do say differently.
As I was contemplating on which laptop to get because my previous one was messed up, my brother told me that the MacBook was the way to go. The memory is outstanding, its sleek look makes it easier to carry, the screen is clear as ever and it does not get any viruses. Of course I was not sure because there was no way i had the money to buy a Macbook. I got my boyfriend to buy it for me. My older brother sold the laptop to me (not his of course). He should work for Apple with the way he describes their products and how well they work.

2 comments:

  1. It is true and i agree with you...
    Apple has grasped the attention of many people worldwide with their products. Whether it is with their laptops, phones, or music players, Apple has grasped many people. Apple has a competitive advantage when it comes to its consumers.
    Very remarkable topic to talk about

    social media advertising



    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $500,000.000.00 (Five Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete